Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert a memory card into my Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
- 2. Remove the memory card tray.
- 3. Grab your memory card and make sure the gold contacts are facing downwards.
- 4. Insert the SD card into the tray.
- 5. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
- 6. Push until the clicks into place.