Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the volume?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can control the volume on your Sony Xperia L1 by pressing the physical buttons. You can also use the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To view more options, touch the Down icon.
- 4. To decrease the volume of any playing media, move the slider for Media volume to the left.
- 5. To decrease the volume of any alarms, move the slider for Alarm volume to the left.
- 6. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.
Note: You can also change the volume settings by touching the Sound & notification option in Settings.