Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I check the available memory?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Storage & memory.
- 4. Touch the Menu icon.
- 5. Touch Advanced.
- 6. Touch Storage.
- 7. The available memory is displayed.
- The memory in your device tends to fill up as a result of normal usage.
If the device starts to slow down, or applications suddenly shut down, you should consider the following:
• Always have more than 100 MB of free internal storage and more than 100 MB of free RAM.
• Close down running applications that you are not using.
• Clear the cache memory for all applications.
• Uninstall downloaded applications that you donʼt use.
• Transfer photos, videos and music from the internal memory to the memory card.
• If your device canʼt read content on the memory card, you may need to format it