Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert a SIM card into my Sony Xperia XA1?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Using your fingernail, drag out the SIM/Memory card tray.
- 2. Drag the SIM/Memory card tray away from the Sony Xperia XA1.
- 3. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing up, into the SIM tray.
- 4. Line up the SIM/Memory card tray.
- 5. Gently push the tray back into the slot.
- 6. Push until it fits into place.