Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I insert a SIM card into my Sony Xperia XZ1?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. The Sony Xperia XZ1 takes a Nano SIM, so make sure you push out the right SIM card.
- 2. When facing the front of the Sony Xperia XZ1, the SIM card slot is on the left side.
- 3. Using your thumb or finger, pull the memory card tray away from the Sony Xperia XZ1.
- 4. Pull the SIM tray away from the Sony Xperia XZ1.
- 5. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing up, into the SIM tray.
- 6. Line up the SIM tray with the SIM card slot.
- 7. Push the SIM tray fully into the Sony Xperia XZ1.
- 8. Replace the memory card tray and push gently to close.