Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I update the software on my Sony Xperia XZ1 wirelessly?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Use the Software update application to update your device software wirelessly. The updates you can download over a mobile network depend on your operator. It is recommended to use a Wi-Fi network instead of a mobile network to download new software so that you can avoid data traffic costs.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch System.
- 4. Touch Software update.
- 5. The phone will search for updates.
- 6. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
If an update isnʼt available, touch Home.