Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I change the volume?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can control the volume on your Sony Xperia Z5 by pressing the physical buttons. You can also use the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To change the volume settings within the menu system, touch Applications.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Sound & notification.
- 6. To decrease the volume of any playing media volume, move the slider for Music, video, games & other media to the left.
- 7. To decrease the volume of the alarm volume, move the slider for Alarms to the left.
- 8. To decrease the ring volume, move the slider for Ringtones & notifications to the left.
- 9. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.
- 10. Touch Home.
- 11. The volume has been changed.