Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I use Xperia Transfer Mobile to transfer user data from my old phone to my new Sony Xperia Z5?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Whether you're switching from iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows, there's no need to worry.
Xperia Transfer can copy your music, contacts, messages, bookmarks, photos, videos and more.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Introduction to Xperia.
- 4. Touch the desired operating system type.Note: In this example we have selected another Xperia.
- 5. Touch GO.
- 6. Touch NEXT.
- 7. Touch the required method for transferring your content. Note: In this example we have selected Direct.
- 8. On the Sony Xperia Z5 touch Receive.
- 9. Once you have downloaded Xperia Transfer Mobile app on the old device, follow steps 1-3 and touch Send.
- 10. Touch NEXT.
- 11. Touch Wireless.
- 12. Pair devices will be displayed.
- 13. Touch the enter code field.
- 14. Enter the required code and touch CONNECT.
- 15. Connecting will appear briefly.
- 16. Touch ACCEPT on the new device.
- 17. Your old phone is now connected to your new device.
- 18. On the new device, scroll and select the content you want to transfer to this device (e.g. Images, Music).
Then touch TRANSFER.
- 19. Transfer in progress will appear.
This may take a while. The screen may turn off during the transfer.
- 20. Transfer completed! will appear.
- 21. Touch FINISH & EXIT.
- 22. The transfer has been completed.