Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I switch my phone on or off?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Make sure that the battery is charged for at least 30 minutes before you turn on the device for the first time.
- 1. To switch on, press and hold the Power button, until the device vibrates.
- 2. Enter SIM PIN (The default PIN code for Virgin Media is 7890).
- 3. Touch Enter.
- 4. Home screen will appear.
- 5. To switch off, press and hold the Power button.
- 6. Touch Power off.
- 7. Shutting down…. will be displayed.
- 8. The phone will be switched off.
- It may take a while for the device to shut down.