Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I turn on or off my Xperia Theft Protection?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your phone is lost or stolen, my Xperia Theft Protection will put it in Lockdown. Lockdown renders the device completely useless unless you have the correct Google account credentials to validate the device.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Protection by my Xperia.
- 5. Touch ACTIVATE.
- 7. Touch ACCEPT.
- 8. My Xperia Theft Protection is on, touch the slider to turn it off.
- 9. Touch DEACTIVATE.
- 10. My Xperia Theft Protection has been deactivated. Touch the slider again to activate my Xperia Theft Protection.