Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I perform a factory reset?
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Note: By performing a factory data reset, all data will be wiped from the device. While any data stored in your Google Account will be restored, all apps and their associated data will be uninstalled.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch Backup and reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Touch RESET PHONE.
- 6. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 7. The phone will shut down and reset to the factory settings.